[If you have a wedding booked with us, please speak to your wedding coordinator for more details]
Updates since the latest Government guidelines, to take effect from Thursday 24th September 2020.
Following the Government’s most recent guidelines in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak, The Kedleston Country House has a few new rules that we kindly ask all guests to follow upon their visit:
We would appreciate it if you could take some time to read the following guidelines to give you an idea of how we will operate, and the measures we’ve put in place to ensure the health and safety of all of our staff and guests.
• We encourage all visitors to book a table online – even if you’re just planning to visit us for a drink. Bookings will be staggered to minimise congestion from guests arriving at the same time, however if you do notice other people waiting, please ensure you adhere to the 2m rule.
• Please note that we currently cannot accept group bookings of more than 6 people, unless you are all from the same household. Tables may be 6 guests from any household. We strongly advise that you book ahead if you are a larger table all from the same household – to ensure that we will definitely be able to seat you together.
• All visitors will enter via the main door in the Bar area. You will be greeted inside the building and directed to your table by a member of our staff. Please let us know if you wish to sit outside, and make use of the hand sanitisers as you enter, and when you leave.
• All visitors are now required to wear a face covering – unless you have a reason to be exempt from doing so – until you are sat at your table. If you need to get up from your table at any point – to use the toilet, etc. – then please put your face covering back on.
• We are operating on a ‘table service only’ rule – even if you are only joining us for drinks. We encourage you to download the ‘Hopt’ app to your mobile device, (more details below) and search for ‘The Kedleston Country House’, where you’ll be able to order directly to your table. If you are unable to download the app for any reason, simply speak to a member of staff who will kindly assist you with your order.
• When staying with us in our B&B, to minimise contact in our bedrooms our housekeeping teams will not enter your room during your stay unless you are staying more than three nights. If you require anything additional for your room, please ask a member of our team who will be happy to help.
• You will be required to give the details (name and telephone number) of one person per household, for tracing purposes – this is a government requirement. If you refuse to give your details, you will unfortunately not be allowed to enter the building or garden.
• Guests may not gather at the bar, or in any other area of the building.
• Please do not move any furniture – we’ve arranged our tables in a way that adheres to the guidelines.
• If you need to access the toilets during service, you will be advised to follow the one-way system in place and wear a face covering.
• When leaving, guests in the Orangery, Snug and Parlour will be asked to exit via the Terrace doors and Garden. Guests from the Dining Room will exit via the main entrance, ensuring you are mindful of social distancing with people in the Bar area.
• Please respect other diners and members of staff – some people may be less comfortable about distance, so be mindful of your personal space when navigating your way through the restaurant, bar or garden.
If you have any questions you’d like to ask prior to your arrival, please do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sally, Helen & Lesley