Get together with your loved ones at The Kedleston Country House with our selection of fine dining and drinking events, plus seasonal gatherings and workshops…
15th August – From 7pm
“Step into 1919: Gangs are ruling the streets, causing chaos and crime, but it’s a seemingly quiet night of drinking and dining at The Kedleston Country House. And then… a scream. There’s been a murder… but who’s the mastermind behind the crime?”
Enjoy a 3-course dinner and a night of crime solving… by order of the Peaky Blinders.
Fancy dress is most welcome.
£40 per person[Tickets available soon]
27th August – From 7.30pm
Indulge in our carefully curated six-course tasting menu with delicious flavours of the season, each expertly paired with the most exquisite wines from our cellar.
- Roasted cauliflower soup, pancetta + smoked almond
- Chicken + black pudding terrine, beer pickled vegetables + toasted sourdough
- Beetroot cured salmon, sweet + sour cucumber, coriander + quails egg
- Gressingham duck breast glazed with honey + lavender, roasted peach, dukkah + fennel
- Rocket + ginger shooter
- Sour cherry + almond tart
£55 per person[Tickets available soon]