31st October • From 4.30pm
Join us for an outdoor cinema experience under the stars; bring a picnic chair and blanket and enjoy ‘Hocus Pocus’ on the big screen! Featuring lots of extra ‘Tricks and Treats’ to entertain the little ones, including garden games to win sweets!
PLEASE NOTE: Our parking is extremely limited. We encourage people to car share or use public transport wherever possible.
Tickets and more details availableHERE
After moving to Salem, teenager Max Dennison (Omri Katz) explores an abandoned house with his sister Dani (Thora Birch) and their new friend, Allison (Vinessa Shaw). After dismissing a story Allison tells as superstitious, Max accidentally frees a coven of evil witches (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kathy Najimy) who used to live in the house. Now, with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches’ book of spells to stop them from becoming immortal.
- Food & Drink available to purchase
- On-site toilets
- Parking (Our parking is extremely limited. We encourage people to car share or use public transport wherever possible)
- You are required to bring your own camping chair or picnic blanket to sit on. These will not be provided.
- Upon arrival, please show your ticket on the door either via print-out or on your smartphone. You will NOT be able to access the event without showing your ticket.
- The age limit for the event will be based on the film certification, and any staff onsite have the right to challenge this.
- The event starts at 4.30pm, with the movie starting around 6pm – depending on sunset. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the film starting.
- Unfortunately we cannot predict the weather. Please bring along an umbrella or waterproof in case of rain, and any blankets, warm clothes or hot water bottles to keep you warm in the evening. If there is heavy rainstorms or wind forecast, we as organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event with 24 hours notice. In the unfortunate event that the event cannot take place, you will be contacted via email.
- Whilst we encourage you to have fun and sing along, please be considerate of others around you. We will not tolerate disorderly behaviour and any staff onsite have the right to ask you to leave the event if you are being disruptive.
- Food and drink will be available to purchase at the event. You are also welcome to bring your own snacks and soft drinks. Please do NOT bring your own alcohol. Alcohol will be available to buy onsite at the event, but we ask that you please drink sensibly.
- Please be considerate and dispose of any rubbish after the event in the bin bags provided, or take it home with you.
- Smoking / Vaping is permitted in our smoking area only.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a cancellation or postponement of the event if you are unable to attend the new date.