Get together with your loved ones at The Kedleston Country House with our selection of fine dining and drinking events, plus seasonal gatherings and workshops…
Join us on Friday 25th September from 10.30am as we take part in the ‘World’s Biggest Coffee Morning’ for Macmillan Cancer Support. We’ll be donating £1 from each hot drink and £1 from each cake we sell throughout the day.
No tricks, just treats… discover our 6-course Halloween tasting menu paired with the most exquisite wines from our cellar.
1. Roasted pumpkin soup with sage, brown butter + nutmeg
2. Kedleston Estate game terrine with pistachio, cherry + fig
3. Confit salmon with fennel, soft boiled quails egg, pickled cucmber + dill
4. Poached + roasted venison loin, with turnips, hazelnuts + mushroom purée
5. Dark chocolate delice with cocoa nibs + coffee cream
6. Blue cheese mousse, pickled celery + walnut granola
Discover our 6-course Bonfire Night tasting menu.
1. Smoked IPA and black treacle braised oxtail soup with root vegetables and horseradish dumplings
2. Slow cooked pork cheek with mulled cider, sauerkraut, and roasted onions
3. Cured sea trout with roasted leeks, chive mayonnaise, radish and keta
4. Roasted loin of venison, onion ashes, spiced red cabbage, turnips and cep mushroom purée
5. Hot chocolate, bourbon and toasted marshmallow
6. Toffee apple bread and butter pudding with black treacle custard
*Please note that a member of our team will be in touch to ask for your menu choices.
Ham hock and smoked chicken terrine with sweet and sour apple, sourdough and Gouda salad
(V) Leek and potato soup with truffle cream and chives
Roasted free range chicken breast with crushed new potatoes, mustard cream sauce and green beans wrapped in bacon
(V) Vegetable wellington, roasted carrots and celeriac puree
Christmas pudding with custard + brandy butter
(V) Chocolate brownie with dark chocolate crumble, vanilla cream and salted caramel sauce
Enjoy a festive Afternoon Tea with Santa Claus himself!
Each child will enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with a festive twist, a visit to Santa’s Grotto to meet Santa Claus… and he might just have a gift for them too! When you book, your child will also receive a letter from Santa inviting them to the Grotto on your chosen booking date.
To book your tickets, please fill out this form and a member of our team will get back to you to confirm your place and take payment.
Please note, we will need to receive payment in full prior to your attendance. This can be done over the phone, or you can visit us to book and pay in person.
19th December • From 4.30pm
Join us for an evening of festive fun at The Kedleston Country House. We’ll have Santa in his Grotto*, Christmas Carols by a local choir, a warm and cosy fire pit, and delicious hot pork cobs.
*A ticket must be purchased in advance to attend Santa’s Grotto – please email, or call 01332 982838 to book. Tickets are £9.95 per child and include a hot chocolate and a festive biscuit to decorate.
Indulge in a sumptupous 5 Course Tasting Menu, with show-stopping entertainment throughout the evening – including the Kedleston Casino. As per the Government guidelines, we’ll unfortunately have to close our doors at 10pm, but all of our guests will receive a complimentary mini bottle of fizz to take away, so you can still raise a glass at midnight to bring in the New Year…
(Menu Coming Soon)
Due to current Covid-19 guidelines, we cannot accommodate more than 6 guests per table. If you wish to book for a larger party, we are able to sit you at separate tables with up to 6 guests per table. Please book each group of 6 separately.