Get together with your loved ones at The Kedleston Country House with our selection of fine dining and drinking events, plus seasonal gatherings and workshops…
Join us for live music from David Williams from 7pm.
15th August – From 7pm
“Step into 1919: Gangs are ruling the streets, causing chaos and crime, but it’s a seemingly quiet night of drinking and dining at The Kedleston Country House. And then… a scream. There’s been a murder… but who’s the mastermind behind the crime?”
Enjoy a 3-course dinner and a night of crime solving… by order of the “Squeaky Blunders” – a comedy sketch based on the hit TV show, Peaky Blinders.
Fancy dress is most welcome.
£40 per person[Get your tickets HERE]
27th August – From 7.30pm
Indulge in our carefully curated six-course tasting menu with delicious flavours of the season, each expertly paired with the most exquisite wines from our cellar.
- Roasted cauliflower soup, pancetta + smoked almond
- Chicken + black pudding terrine, beer pickled vegetables + toasted sourdough
- Beetroot cured salmon, sweet + sour cucumber, coriander + quails egg
- Gressingham duck breast glazed with honey + lavender, roasted peach, dukkah + fennel
- Rocket + ginger shooter
- Sour cherry + almond tart
£55 per person[Get your tickets HERE]