Get together with your loved ones at The Kedleston Country House with our selection of fine dining and drinking events, plus seasonal gatherings and workshops…
£55 per person • From 6pm
Get creative and make your own Christmas door wreath. With an abundance of foliage, plus mulled wine and mince pies too!
All dates now SOLD OUT.
LOYALTY CARD HOLDERS ONLY: Get a free pint or small house wine when you wear a christmas jumper on Christmas Jumper Day! Just ask at the bar to claim your free drink.
To sign up to the Loyalty Scheme:
1. Download the LoyalZoo app to your phone.
2. Allow the app to use your location.
3. Enter your email address and name.
4. Find Kedleston Country House and ‘Check In’.
5. You are now able to start collecting points!
If you are unable to download the app, please ask a member of staff at the bar to sign you up.
Terms & Conditions apply. One drink per customer. Only available to Loyalty Card holders.
Enjoy a festive Afternoon Tea with Santa Claus himself!
Each child will enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with a festive twist, a visit to Santa’s Grotto to meet Santa Claus… and he might just have a gift for them too! When you book, your child will also receive a letter from Santa inviting them to the Grotto on your chosen booking date.
Please note, we will need to receive payment in full prior to your attendance. This can be done over the phone, or you can visit us to book and pay in person.
More details + tickets coming soon
19th December • From 4.30pm • FREE EVENT
Join us for an evening of festive fun at The Kedleston Country House. We’ll have Santa in his Grotto*, Christmas Carols by a local choir, a warm and cosy fire pit, and delicious hot pork cobs.
*A ticket must be purchased in advance to attend Santa’s Grotto – please email, or call 01332 982838 to book. Tickets are £9.95 per child and include a hot chocolate and a festive biscuit to decorate. [SOLD OUT]
Indulge in a sumptupous 5 Course Tasting Menu, with show-stopping entertainment throughout the evening – including the Kedleston Casino. As per the Government guidelines, we’ll unfortunately have to close our doors at 10pm, but all of our guests will receive a complimentary mini bottle of fizz to take away, so you can still raise a glass at midnight to bring in the New Year…
• 5-COURSE TASTING MENU •
- Cep mushroom and truffle risotto, sherry vinegar jelly, parmesan crisp, pistachio dukkah (V)
- Lightly pickled and blowtorched mackerel, beetroot cannelloni, mackerel tartare, Granny Smith apple. (GF)
- BBQ loin of lamb rolled in smoked onion ashes, roasted garlic potato, cherry, almonds (GF)
- Mango sorbet, exotic fruit salad, coriander (V/VE/GF)
- Chocolate delice, hazelnut feuilletine, frangelico cream, cocoa nibs (V)
Due to current Covid-19 guidelines, we cannot accommodate more than 6 guests per table. If you wish to book for a larger party, we are able to sit you at separate tables with up to 6 guests per table. Please book each group of 6 separately.